Supplier of Premium Ingredients to the Food, Nutritional & Personal Care Industries
Dihydroquercetin is a powerful antioxidant of plant origin that can protect cells from the harmful effects of free radicals and protect cell membranes against damage.
Lavitol is the patented bioflavonoid extract Dihydroquercetin (DHQ) also known as taxifolin. It is derived from Dahurian Larch (Larix gmelinii). Although this novel ingredient originates from the larch tree, it differs greatly from other larch-derived ingredients such as arabinogalactan. While larch arabinogalactan is commonly used for immune support and as a soluble fiber, Lavitol DHQ is considered one of nature's more powerful antioxidants and scientifically shown to provide health benefits in numerous areas.
- Potent ORAC up to an estimated 32,000
- Low Dosing / High Tolerance
- Environmentally Responsible
- Made from the stumps of Dahurian Larch trees that are left behind by the logging industry. Stump removal helps clear the area for new saplings to be planted.
- Shelf-Stable under normal conditions for 5 years
- Proven Synergy with Vitamin C
Nutralliance is excited to be appointed the exclusive North American sales and marketing team for this unique and eco-friendly line of larch tree extracts manufactured by Ametis JSC. Established in 1998, Ametis JSC is the largest producer of Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) with an annual capacity that exceeds 13MT.